Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last night here...

wow I can't believe it is our last night here. Has been a really tough day saying good bye to friends. I am so happy Aislinn got to go play at her best friends house today. I don't think they understood the finality of saying goodbye but I was sad for her. They have been like two peas in a pod all year and knowing that playdates and sleepovers with Sophie are a thing of the past really made me tear up off and on all day. It is our last night in the hotel here. Tomorrow we final out of the base and the house, then it is on to San Antonio to stay at grandmom and grandads for a night. Then we really hit the road to Florida. I am excited but leaving here is definitely bittersweet. I definitely consider San Angelo "home".

No comments:

Post a Comment