Friday, June 18, 2010

Things I love :





























































The kids are about to watch a TV show before bed time so I thought I would write a little about the things that make me happy.

First and most importantly these little people. They are funny, silly, loving, smart little people. I am so blessed! This guy is pretty cool too. We have been married since 1998. He drives me crazy with his history channel and book obsession but I love him anyway. I also love my dog.....Molly. She is a stinky, snorty, sneezy mess but she is mine and I love her to pieces.

I adore manatees. I know that is a weird animal to like but I can't help it. They are so big and cute. I have been to South Florida twice and haven't seen one in person yet...but it will happen eventually, I just know it! I like TV. I tend to be attracted to shows that are often geared towards an audience that is much younger than me (Dawson's Creek, Felicity etc). I love me some Joshua Jackson. I mean who doesn't think this guy is gorgeous? Luckily my husband is okay with my obsession. :) I like to shop...but am a bargain fanatic. I have expensive taste. A girl can dream right? Hmmm....I love psychology, and like to read self help books probably because I often think I need a lot of help :) I think diet coke is like the greatest thing ever and I have an irrational love for Luna and Lara bars. Well my break is almost up and Big Time Rush is almost over! Then it is bedtime for the kids! More to come later.......

1 comment:

  1. i love manatees! they remind me of big round aquatic ballerinas.

    ReplyDelete