Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rainy, Lazy Sunday

Garrett waking up at 4am kinda put a bit of a damper on the productive day I had planned! I was able to clean out Aislinn's closet again (she is in an obvious growth spurt!) and do some laundry but the kids and I spent a pretty lazy Sunday here in Florida. It has pretty much rained all day which is an issues for Molly since she doesn't like the rain and an issue with Garrett since he feels it necessary to give me up to the minute weather reports! The kids have adjusted pretty well to Matt being gone and have done well overall. Sleeping times have been a challenge and your normal everyday sibling bickering but overall I am pleased as to how well it has gone. I went to download some pictures for this blog entry but I can't find the camera cord so those will have to wait! Not much planned for the upcoming week other than some housework and to finish up the school supply lists! Aislinn is eager for school to start and Garrett....well he is just Garrett! We also are going to check out the local YMCA since we are thinking about joining! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I think you get a free or discounted Y membership with Matt gone.

    ReplyDelete