Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wow my blog is BORING

sorry to whoever is reading but wow I didn't realize my blog would be so boring. Our life has been pretty mundane the last couple of weeks adjusting to Matt being gone. The kids have been doing really well but I think summer has made them completely bored. There friends are still in Vietnam so I think they are getting a little tired of playing with me! There is only so many times Aislinn and I can play dentist before she is sick of it :)

Today we met Aisy's teacher. She seems really nice but I am thinking she might be a little tough. She was super organized which my OCD can definitely appreciate! She seems to have a lot of boys in her class but there were some little girls too. I am pretty sure she will make friends quickly. Tomorrow we meet Garrett's teacher. I wonder if she knows what she is in for :) I am curious to see what she is like and I hope Garrett and the teacher click...otherwise there could be issues. Took the kids to get haircuts and a few groceries. Things here have been just pretty slow. I haven't felt like I have really had much to update. Looking forward to school starting and seeing my therapist again on Monday! I will post pics on Monday so everyone can see the kids before they are off for their first day! Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with T. My life is pretty mundane these days and I refuse to believe my life isn't good. ;)

    ReplyDelete