Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Blogging Take 2.

Obviously the whole blogging thing didnt work out for me last time. I think it had something to do with Matt being in Korea and me not wanting to relive my days after I got the kids all settled down for bed each night. What a long year that was. Now that it is over I think I am going to give this blogging thing another try. I have found a couple of healthy living/running/fitness blogs that I enjoy reading. I guess I think maybe I might have something interesting to say that someone might find helpful. I also think it would be a cool way to keep family and friends updated with what is going on in our lives. I doubt I will post daily. I don't wanna set up too many expectations. Especially the way things worked out last time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment