Monday, December 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I am repeating week 4 of Couch to 5K. I feel like my running was inconsistent last week because the week was so busy so I think I will feel stronger and more confident if I repeat it :) As long as I am ready to run the 5K the first week in February then I am good with taking it slow!

Thanks to my in laws I got an awesome pair of new Brooks Pure Project "Pure Flow" running shoes! I really love them! I wore them today and they are so light and comfortable! I also got a BIC band which is awesome at holding my nightmarish half bangs I got last time I got my haircut! (big mistake!)

Sunday was my big 37th birthday! I really feel old! We went to Destin where we ate some yummy pizza at Mellow Mushroom. It had a great spicy ranch on it and I washed it down with an ice cold Blue Moon! So so good! We did a little walking around Destin Commons (an awesome, outdoor mall) and then went for yogurt at Yogurt Mountain (self serve yogurt with all the toppings you can handle!). I had the candy cane and the gingerbread mixed with Christmas sprinkles, cookie dough and coconut!

Here is one pic we managed to get of me and Garrett. (sorry the lighting in that place was terrible!)










3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, girl! It sounds like you had an awesome day. So happy to hear it, 'cause you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had such a great birthday. you and garrett are too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Sounds like a great celebration!

    ReplyDelete