Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Running, I love you.

Okay this is week 5 of couch to 5 k and it is my favorite week so far! When I started this I would never in a million years think I could run for 8 minutes without stopping to walk!

Brisk five-minute warm up walk, then:
  • Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)
  • Walk 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)
Friday will be running for 20 minutes NO WALKING! I am totally stoked! I can't wait!
My new Brooks running shoes are amazing! I almost don't wanna rotate them with my other shoes because I love them so much!

I can't wait for the Double Bridge Run in February! I already have what I am gonna wear picked out. (yes I am that big of a dork!).

For those who didn't see this amazing looking cake on my face book I am so making this for Christmas dessert!

http://www.somethingshinyblog.com/2011/10/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-cake.html

Doesn't that look AMAZING! There isn't many things better than chocolate chip cookie dough...except maybe cookie dough cake! Sign me up for a piece of that on Christmas day! Matt will be working on Christmas day so he will have to grab a piece on the 26th! If we don't eat it all!

Christmas shopping is pretty much done! Just a few little stocking stuffers and I am ready!
Now I leave you with two silly pics of A from tonight!





1 comment:

  1. A is adorable!

    i can't run for any sustained period to save my life, so i am in awe.

    ReplyDelete