Thursday, December 1, 2011

I love my dogs...well one of them.

My two dogs could not be any more different. Molly is a princess. Doesn't lick or jump on you. Likes to be left alone unless you wanna pet her, and then she will happily sit beside you and let you pet her till she is ready to get up and walk away. Lucy is crazy...she tries to eat crayons, and barks at empty trashcans. She will lick your face off and try to nibble on your ears. She is sweet as sugar but seems to go out of her way to make me CRAZY. A's precious stuffed giraffe Mr Longneck is now missing BOTH of his eyes. My crazy basset hound ate them off the poor little guys face! Just when I feel like she has pushed me over the edge one last time she comes up to me with her big droopy eyes and plants a big wet kiss on me. Ok...maybe I love her just a little.
 Molly chillin on a chair
 Yoga Lucy
Best Friends

3 comments: